We bring forth an exclusive range of Plywood that includes MR grade plywood and BWR grade plywood, both made of Hard Wood, with layers of Gurjan inside. MR grade is bonded with modified resin duly fortified with melamine. BWR grade is bonded with phenol formaldehyde resin. The use of melamine enhances the moisture resistance capacity and also boiling water resistance capacity. Besides, customers can be eased by availability of these Plywood at the most reasonable prices.
Technical Specification :-
As per IS:303
Dimensions :- (Standard sizes and thicknesses)
- MR grade is used mainly for Interiors like house hold furniture, partitions, and other value added commercial wood working.
- BWR grade is mainly for exterior use which is prone to moisture and other atmospheric affects.
- 8ft, 7ft, 6ft & 4ft (In 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm, 19mm thicknesses)
- 8ft, 7ft, 6ft & 3ft (In 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm, 19mm thicknesses)
Apart from above standard sizes, we use to cater the customers as per their demands of specific dimensions as possible in our production facilities.
Advantages of MR grade Plywood :
Advantages of BWR grade Plywood :
- Fortified with melamine that enhances water resistant quality.
- Phenol Formaldehyde (PF) bonded making it boiling water resistant.