In the manufacturing of modern furniture, flexible plywood
can give shape to new concepts, which would bring changes in the wooden component market. Concepts of those engaged in structural and architectural work may also change. Flexible plywood gives the users simplicity with combined effect of durability and strength. Amul flexi ply can be rolled and bent into any shape without cracking or de-lamination.
Technical Specification :-
Bending radius 8”, 12” & 16”
Uses of Flexi Ply :-
Dimensions :- (Standard sizes and thicknesses)
- Structural and architectural work
- House hold and office furniture
Advantages of Flexi Ply :-
- 8ft x 4ft (In 4mm, 6mm and 8mm thicknesses)
- Other thickness as per demand of customers, subject to maximum 12mm.
- User friendly because of its unique quality of being rolled and bent into multi radical shape along its grains, which is otherwise very difficult, time taking and costly affairs.
- Durable and strong.
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Enquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- To be stored in a shaded place on a hard flat surface in straight position.
- Never to be stored in rolled conditions.
- If stored for a long time then mild chemical treatment is required before ultimate use.